Wednesday, August 15, 2007

A Couple of Quick Hits

Just a couple of quick notes today.

First check out this article by one of my favorite Texas based Beer writers Barry Schlacter. Today in the Ft. Worth Star-Telegram he has a good article on who owns what. Some of those independent breweries are not so independent after all.

Secondly Saint Arnold's has announced that Divine Reserve 5 a Russian Imperial Stout will be released in early September. In the meantime checkout their Octoberfest brew which was released this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you on Shlachter - he rules! And thanks for the heads up on the RIS and Oktoberfest. I will have to try that Oktoberfest again this year. I wanted it to be more candylike than it was last year, but I have to remember to accept beers for what they are, not what I want them to be.